Summer in Montreal and BodyTalk Fundamentals,
What could be better?
Date: June 9-12, 2018
What is BodyTalk?
CLSC, RM, AdvCBP, BAT, CBI, RM
When I discovered the BodyTalk System™ in 2002 I knew I had found a way to incorporate my lifelong passion and studies in the evolving field of health care. After graduating as RNA in 1976, I continued to expand my knowledge with studies in aromatherapy, reflexology, massage, Touch for Health, Kolami and applied kinesiology. I also became a Reiki Master in the Usui and Takata lineage.
I have come to appreciate the BodyTalk System™ because I witness the joy my clients experience as they regain health and happiness in their lives. Debilitating health concerns such as fibromyalgia, arthritis, allergies, Epstein Barr, dyslexia, addictions, back pain, insomnia, mental and emotional fatigue, stress, unhealed emotional and physical scars, migraines, hepatitis and other viral infections are just some of the health concerns addressed in BodyTalk sessions.
During the BodyTalk Fundamentals Training you will learn how to:
* Communicate with the client’s body through a binary muscle response
* Apply essential balancing techniques that are critical for having the body register and maintain the positive changes
* Improve communications between the organ, endocrines and other body parts.
* Balance the immune response to factors entering the body from the external environment including, microbes, toxins, allergens and intolerances.
* Release tension by disassociating negatively charged memories and beliefs that are stored in the bodymind.
* Balance the cortex, limbic and reptilian aspects of the brain.
* Balance the 7 chakras, the 12 meridians and the pancreatic reflex point.
* Improve the efficiency of the Cellular Repair processes of the body.
* Improve lymphatic drainage which helps to detoxify the body and enhance the immune system function.
* Energetically improve the function of the circulatory system as well as the nervous system.
* Balance the musculo-skeletal system in order to improve posture, flexibility and overall energetic and physical circulation.
BodyTalk is WholeHealthcare
WholeHealthcare focuses on addressing the whole-person and their unique story to reveal the true underlying causes of dis-ease.
Every cell in the body must be in communication with every other cell in the body for us to maintain health. Although the body knows best how to heal, when communication breaks down within the body due to stress, trauma and genetic tendencies that ability to self-heal becomes compromised.
Become a Practitioner
If you are interested in embarking on a new career in health care, the BodyTalk System offers you an opportunity to establish an incredibly rewarding practice. The certification process begins by taking the BodyTalk Fundamentals course followed by a step by-step process of study, practice sessions, and both a practical and written exam. The requirements can be completed in a timeline that suits your schedule and lifestyle making this an accessible, affordable, and practical way to launch a new career path.
Already a Healthcare Professional?
As a professional in an existing healthcare practice, BodyTalk Fundamentals will give you an edge in your field by providing you with the tools to determine why certain symptoms or patterns continue to persist. If you have ever been overwhelmed by where to start treatment or what approach to use, the BodyTalk System will help you to truly customize your session for your client by allowing you to identify what to balance and how.
Contact Your Local Coordinator for any of your needs:
Monika Marczuk: firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo header courtesy of Evangeline.